- Official Website: Donnie Smith Bike Show – The top Custom Bike Show in America.
- Official Website: www.perewitz.com
Dave Perewitz, Da Man – Perewitz has been a major influence in the custom motorcycle industry for 30 years. Dave was hooked on motorcycles in 1967 when he bought his first bike, a 1964 Harley Davidson Sportster.
- Official Website: www.sinisterindustries.com
JOHN SHOPE’S SINISTER INDUSTRIES, is the premier custom motorcycle builder based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Official Website: www.indianlarry.com
Indian Larry Motorcycles
- Official Website: www.lichterphoto.com Micheal Lichter Photos, Biker Photos
- Official Website: www.dragspecialties.com Drag Specialties, ‘nough said!
- Official Website: www.bikerschoice.com Biker’s Choice is one of the world’s leading distributors and marketers of name-brand parts, accessories and apparel for the American motorcycle aftermarket.
- Official Website: www.kuryakyn.com KuryAkyn Motorcycle Accessories
- Official Website: www.houseofkolor.com House of Kolor – Custom Painting
- Official Website: Official Website: www.salinasboys.com
Salinas Boys – Custom HotRods and HotRod Sleds… Cool stuff
- Official Website: www.DDCustomCycle.com
DD Custom Cycle is where cycle dreams become reality! DD Custom Cycle creates elite custom motorcycles for people who want total riding satisfaction. Dave Dupor – DD Custom Cycle
- Official Website: www.paulyaffeoriginals.com
Paul Yaffe Originals (PYO) – This guy really knows his custom bikes and he has some great parts to offer also.PYO is constantly pushing the envelope when it comes to custom parts for your custom project or Harley-Davidson such as Frames, Sheet Metal, Wheels, Mirrors, License Plate holders and Pipes.
- Official Website: www.bourgets.com
Roger Bourget Motorcycles – If ya know Roger ya know he is a speed junkie. If it doesn’t burn ass-phalt then it’s just not fast enough. Low and long… check out his sleds.
Choppers Inc. – Billy Lane From the Psycho Billy to the stuff the Chopper’s Inc. hasn’t even started building, we hope that you will see that making top quality machines of signatures style and exceptional skill is what we love, and what we live.Take a ride on a work of art! It will change your life. They put heart and soul into every bike they build. See what they’re talking about. Check out their site.
- Official Website: www.strokersdallas.com
Rick Fairless – Strokers Dallas Rick Fairless and his crew at Strokers Dallas have one of the slickest custom motorcycle shops to be found anywhere. They sell custom Motorcycles, choppers, American Ironhorse, Big Dog Motorcycles, v-twin, big twin, small twin, and provide late model big twin motorcycle service. They are Dallas’ largest reseller of factory custom and custom motorcycles.
- Official Website: www.youngchoppers.com
Hank Young Choppers – Using our in-house frame jig and our extensive CNC machine shop, we use the latest technology to build the stripped down choppers and hot rods of yesteryear. With quality engineering and attention to detail, you can be assured of a functional and unique piece of automotive artistry.”
- Official Website: www.kendalljohnsoncustoms.com
Kendall Johnson Customs – Kendall has been pumping H.P. since the early 80s and building one-of-a-kind custom motorcycles for clients all over the United States. As a result, Kendall has become widely known for his reliable big-HP motors.”
- Official Website: www.exilecycles.com/
Exile Cycles – Russell Mitchell, He’s got a clean, lean and tough European styling. He’s never built a bike in any color other than black.
- Official Website: www.rookecustoms.com
Jesse Rooke Customs – Jesse started his custom bike business with his first bike, Dina. He has the chops to become world class. Check him out.
Biker Plaza – Motorcycle Events, Rallies, and Shows – Find thousands of Motorcycle Events, Poker Runs, Motorcycle Rally and more all across the US