31st Annual Dennis Kirk Donnie Smith Bike Show & Car Show Parts Extravaganza
You can’t enjoy riding your bike or driving your car if you’re worried about being properly insured. So let GEICO take care of that! They offer discounts and give you credit for taking a rider safety course. You won’t know where you stand till you get a free quote. And where do you think those cute green GEICO geckos come from?
Premier companies in motorcycling and automotive circles know the value of having a presence at the Donnie Smith Show. Who benefi ts? You do! Because they bring extra features and special attractions to make the Show bigger and better than ever. As the heart of the Show, expect the best cus-tom motorcycles and classic cars to turn out. They’re joined by quality vendors that focus on riders. And did we mention the monster Swap Meet? Keep read-ing, there’s more in store for show-goers this year than ever before.
411 on Motorcycle Insurance
It’s a great day for a ride.man sitting on motorcycle
Whether you’re still riding with a death grip or have so many bikes in your garage there’s no space for the car, GEICO offers a motorcycle insurance policy that is right for you. We insure most types of motorcycles including: sport bikes, cruisers, touring bikes, Enduros, scooters, dirt bikes, trikes and some custom bikes.
Stay Vertical With Cycle Insurance From GEICO
Of course you don’t plan on crashing your bike or having it stolen but if bad luck gives you the nod, you’ll be glad you have top notch cycle insurance coverage.
Having motorcycle insurance coverage benefits you, your bike and others on the road. Here is a rundown of the coverages included in a GEICO motorcycle insurance policy (in as simple terms as our lawyers will allow):
- Accessories coverage provides protection for your accessories. You must, however, carry comprehensive or collision coverage on your policy. Accessories may include: saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome pieces and CB radios. If needed, additional coverage can be purchased. Collision coverage provides protection for your helmet as well. (Coverage amounts vary by state.)
- Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your motorcycle and also provides you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your motorcycle when it hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision, such as theft, fire or vandalism.
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury protection coverage provide medical coverage for yourself and your passengers. You may select medical coverage in most states.
- Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to someone else’s property while operating your motorcycle and provides you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you. We have multiple limits of protection from which to choose.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage pays for injuries caused by an uninsured driver in a crash that is not your fault.
- Motorcycle Insurance From GEICO
Whether you’re a hard-core motorcyclist or a weekend road warrior, GEICO® Motorcycle insurance gives you big protection without a big price. You’ll find us to be a solid, stand-up company, insuring motorcycles and riders since 1978. We offer affordable rates, 24/7 customer service and fast, fair claim handling. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our motorcycle insurance reviews and ratings.
- With GEICO you can stand out from the crowd by customizing your motorcycle policy to meet your personal requirements. Choose the type of coverage you need for your bike, the deductibles you want, and the payment plan that suits your wallet.
- And wait, there’s more! You may qualify for some of our special discounts that will make your motorcycle insurance premiums even lower.
The above is meant as general information and as general policy descriptions to help you understand the different types of coverages. These descriptions do not refer to any specific contract of insurance and they do not modify any definitions, exclusions or any other provision expressly stated in any contracts of insurance. We encourage you to speak to your insurance representative and to read your policy contract to fully understand your coverages.
GEICO® Motorcycle insurance is underwritten by GEICO Indemnity Company.